Saturday, March 21, 2009

Angry? Depressed? Hurt? I just dont know

A friend asked me to go look at a house for him today. It was by far the nastiest house Id ever seen and needs lots of work. The neighborhood wasnt much better. The realtor was very honest with me, said he wouldnt want his child going to the neighborhood school, and my friend has a child, and even suggested they call the local police dept. to check on the crime rate as there is heavy gang activity in the vicinity. Called my friend, who had assured me he trusted my opinion, and he is going to buy it anyway. WHY did I go to look at the place? WHY did I bother to ask questions and become informed? WHY do I get involved in this stuff? Now I just feel down and out, like I want to cry and scream and break things....ugh. I hate feeling this way.

1 comment:

Blackhawke said...

Good to see you are back ... Hope to see more of your life and wrintings.