Tuesday, March 3, 2009

What's Happening

Wow, September since I blogged. I'm so bad at this, probably no one will see this having been deceived into believing I have fall into a dark black hole somewhere and no blogging is allowed. But I have escaped!!

It's been a crazy winter here in NC. We had 2 snow days in January, which we have to make up during Spring Break. BOO!! Very wrong decision but I won't get on my soap box about that tonight. Then March 1st brought us 3 more inches of the lovely white stuff and we had 2 days with 2 hour delays. At least those we dont have to make up. So...Monday, 3 inches of snow and not even up to freezing and by Friday it is supposed to be 72 degrees. Im ready for warm weather.

I was supposed to have gone to FL this last weekend for a surprise baby shower for my youngest sister who is expecting her first baby in April. Yes, Im going to have another nephew, Josiah Jude. I can't wait!! I hope he is here by the time my spring break comes so I can go visit. My other nephew is going to be 21 in April, that is so hard to believe. But I digress, my mom and other sister flew down from IN for the shower and I was supposed to drive down, a 12 hour drive. However, the weekend before I twisted my knee and it still wasnt doing very well and I thought that 12 hours down and 12 hours back probably wouldnt help the cause any so I ended up not going. I did help with the surprise though. Cyndi thought I was the only one coming and that I was just coming to visit. So I called her and asked her to pick me up at the hotel, she had no clue I was sitting in my apt. in NC, I was on the phone with mom when Cyndi got the motel and I heard her say..."What are you doing here?" and "where's Bonnie?" It made me cry but I was happy for her.

My personal life is...well, I dont know what to say about it. I feel like a third wheel in my own life sometimes...lol. There is someone in my life, but I feel, sometimes that he doesnt really have time for me. It's like Im an after thought. I just want to say sometimes "Stop and pay some attention to me" but I tried that before and he got defensive and it led to a big fight. I dont want that. Oh well.

Last November when I went home for Thanksgiving I took my neice to see the move Twilight and after seeing it I wanted to read the book, I read it this weekend, the whole thing then got on amazon.com and ordered the other three sequels. I am waiting impatiently for them to get here so I can read them. I love to read, I can lose myself in the book and forget whats going on in the rest of my life.

I need to get to bed. Maybe Ill have more to say tomorrow.

No comments: